Saturday, October 2, 2010

10/2/2010 Breakfast @ Home



Breakfast sandwiches are not only routinely delicious, they are one of the best ways to clear out the fridge. In my attempt to create the perfect breakfast sandwich, I've given this a name (the Norcal Fatty) and I experiment constantly.

This rendition includes:

  • Toasted sourdough roll
  • Pan seared Italian Sausage (Honestly, there are few meats that aren't good w/ eggs)
  • 2 Fried eggs w/ a pinch of salt and pepper (cooked in the Sausage grease...)
  • Sliced cheddar, melted over the hot sausage
  • The thinnest layer of mayonnaise. I realize this repulses many, but it's something I got from my father. It must be thin and light. Thin.
  • Sliced avocado
  • Once you're at the table, some Hot Cholula for bite 

No comments:

Post a Comment