Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10/6/2010 Dinner @ Home

I needed to improve upon last night's frozen pizza meal (hey, I added fresh garlic!) so I decided to go big.

I bought a slab of pork ribs Sunday and decided to use this recipe. (I apologize for the photo quality, which is universally crap in this post).

The recipe called for me to boil the ribs for an hour.
After that I cut the ribs apart...

...then covered them with the sauce I just prepared. 
The ribs cook for a half hour at 350 degrees with the foil cover. I then remove the foil cover and cook them for another half hour. All this waiting means vino.


The sauce contained a lot of good stuff, including:

  • Fresh chopped garlic
  • Brown sugar
  • Stubb's Honey Pecan BBQ Sauce
  • Ketchup
  • Worcestershire Sauce
  • A1 Steak Sauce (Duuuude, steak sauce!)
The ribs after 2 hours of cooking...
Capped off with some mac 'n cheese.
This recipe was delicious. The ribs were sweet and tasty and they fell right off the bone. Juicy and delicious. I wish I had more ribs RIGHT now.

No comments:

Post a Comment