Friday, October 8, 2010

10/8/2010 Dinner @ Limon

I'm too lazy to hunt the accent mark that is required for the "i."

I love Limon. It is a Peruvian Rotisserie Chicken restaurant that never ceases to delight me. The quantity of the food is huge, the flavors strong and delicious, and the prices are incredibly reasonable. It's an amazing place to take a group. I was too busy stuffing my face to take photos last night, but I did snap a few.

Sangria is always good!

The remnants of one whole chicken (w/ sauce on right). A whole chicken costs $17 and comes with two delicious sides. We ordered two whole chickens and settled on sweet potato fries, normal fries, yuca potato fries, rice, and tacu tacu.

Pollo Empanadas. Perfectly cooked. These were absolutely wonderful.

Chicharron de Pollo. Always crispy and perfectly cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment